Pangong Lake

Pangong Lake is in the Himalayas, at about 14,000 feet. It is 83 mi. long and 30% of the lake is in India. The other 70% is in China. Rumor has it that the Chinese patrol the lake in a submarine. Not sure I buy it. How would they get a sub that high? Then again, crazier things have happened. What the hell do I know. Anyway, the lake was pretty.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from franklinchronicles's posterous

Pangong Lake video

Road to Pangong

0